Always List

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

If anyone was curious, I do have an always list. An always list is where you can get my tag creations with your name added onto them without having to ask, and saving me from having to send out requests and wait for people to follow all the rules that are entailed in doing those.

If you are interested in receiving my tags all the time follow these two simple steps:

  1. Fill out the form located here
  2. Join this group ( Luvin' Creations ) - This will be only emails from me. So the best thing you could do, is make a folder in your mail program and set it up so that emails from that group (mailing list) will always go there.

Rules:
  • You do NOT have to save every tag (I know there will be times that I make a tag that you just don't like. It happens.)
  • You MUST leave a comment on the tag in Fotki, even if you chose to not save it. If you don't leave a comment (a simple "thank you" works best) I don't know if you got the tag or saw that it was available.
  • If I find that tags aren't being picked up by the same person, I will give a warning about it after 10 tags without comments.
  • After 20 tags with no comments, you will be removed from my list of names. You are welcome to email me, and explain the situation and I will put you back on, but it will be a probationary kind of thing.
  • If you are unable to pick up tags for some reason, let me know! I will make a note of it and put them into a special folder for you until you can pick them up. I, more than most, know that life happens.
**RULES are subject to change if the need arises.**

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Lorem